- EcoMatcher uses technologies to ensure the emails arrive in the “inbox”, and not in “spam” or “junk”.
- The subject title of the email is dynamic and can be made more personal (e.g. “A thank you tree from [company name] for [name]”) so the recipient will be more inclined to open and read the email.
- We recommend keeping the content of the email short, simple and to the point. A template will be provided as a guide. Studies have shown that such emails have a higher click through rate compared to traditional newsletters with pictures, lots of text, etc.
- Even if some will not open the email, a number of recipients will and share the experience through social media. As such, your company will still be marketed and may result in new clients!
We are located in the heart of Asia (Hong Kong) and as such we may be able to help you with product requests. Please contact us for options.
EcoMatcher believes that only through bigger partnerships we are able to grow faster and better able to help cause foundations so that they can increase their impact. Please contact us.
EcoMatcher has developed a vetting process helping to ensure that the tree planting organisations are genuine. EcoMatcher realizes that the quality of our tree planting partners is one of the key pillars of success.
We have defined some criteria guidelines for accepting tree planting organisations to the EcoMatcher platform:
- Your organisation must be active in tree planting.
- A track record of at least 3 years is required.
- You must use EcoMatcher’s app TreeCorder for tree and farmer recording. We can help and advise you how to do that. It is simple!
- How many trees would you be able to offer? We would need this to understand how ‘scalable’ your business is.
- In order to fully make use of the platform, we will need some digital media from your organization such as high-resolution logos, photos and videos.
If you would you like to be listed with your cause, please contact us at: email@example.com.
EcoMatcher works with foundations specialised in tree planting. Those foundations donate farmers quality seedlings who plant the seedlings on their land. Your donation finances the growth of the seedlings, transportation of the seedlings to the farmers and education of the farmers. The farmers own the trees, the donors adopt the trees.
Doing less harm to the planet is no longer enough. The future of sustainability lies in regeneration: seeking to restore and replenish what we have lost, to build economies and communities that thrive, and that allow the planet to thrive too. For more see here.
Tree planting is a great way to help sequester and offset carbon emissions. Through photosynthesis trees absorb carbon dioxide (CO2) to produce oxygen and wood.