We are a tree planting organisation, and we would like to collaborate with EcoMatcher! What do we need to know?
Posted on 17-06-2019
We have defined criteria guidelines for accepting tree planting organisations to the EcoMatcher platform:
- Your organisation must be active in tree planting.
- A track record of at least 3 years is required.
- You must use EcoMatcher’s TreeCorder App for recording of tree and farmer details. We can help and advise you how to do that. It is simple!
- How many trees would you be able to offer? We would need this to understand how ‘scalable’ your business is.
- In order to fully make use of the platform, we will need some digital media from your organization such as high-resolution logos, photos and videos.
- If you would you like to be listed with your cause, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about how you can be our tree planting partner here!